Updating a Will
- Your marital status changes
- If you buy or sell anything that is gifted as a specific item in your Will
- If you adopt or have children
- If you move to live outside the UK.
- If the person you appointed as the guardian for your children needs to be changed
- If your executors need to be changed
- If you change your mind about the instructions contained in your Will
Your Will is valid until you make a new Will. As soon as you make a new will or update and exisiting will the
previous will is revoked. You can also revoke a Will by destroying it.
Ten Minute Will offers FREE updates to all Wills.
Most of the very low cost options, and some of the higher ones too, will charge you again to update your